Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can You Hear Me Now?

My youngest, Jessi, has a habit of taking her clothes off and walking around in just her diaper. Thankfully it's only at home that she does this and not when we're out in public. The kids were watching a cartoon on the TV in my bedroom and when Jessi came out for a refill in her sippy cup I noticed her diaper was sagging pretty low.

I assumed there was a stinky in there (even though I didn't smell anything). I got a fresh diaper and proceeded to change her. When I opened up the soggy diaper I expected to see a stinky in there, too. But, there was no stinky. Instead I found my old flip phone cell phone (which had been replaced and updated several weeks ago with a new Droid cell phone).

I couldn't help but laugh at the discovery. I guess, since she had taken off her clothes and had no pockets to put the cell phone in she decided to keep it in her diaper for safe keeping.

Needless to say, the kids won't be playing with that old cell phone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment