Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy. . .

Tabytha was drawing in her room this past Tuesday (may 26th) and while I was doing dishes she came out to see if she could put the letter she wrote to the Tooth fairy under her pillow the next time she loses a tooth. When I was done washing the dishes and dried my hands off I looked at the letter. I thought it was cute and want to share it with all of you.

Tabytha wrote. . .
"Dear Toothfairy, I would never hert [hurt] you or captor [capture] you. Please let me see your prety [pretty] or hansom [handsom] face at leest [least] once. and I sware [swear] I would not tell your seegrits [secrets]."

Yes, her spelling needs some improving, but all in all, the letter made me chuckle and I hope it brought at least a smile to your face.

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I feel like i live in a zoo, too, but i only have ONE child. I can't imagine THREE! I love the way she spells "seegrits." Adorable. Great job on the blog.

    ReplyDelete