Sunday, August 21, 2011

Celebrating A Milestone



You've seen these lovely ladies before in past blogs. These are 4 of my nearest and dearest friends. I've known these girls since my early teens and we've been through so many things together over the past 15+ years.

We've graduated high school. Some went off to college, one joined the military and we've all gotten jobs, met our spouses and started families. We've always been there for each other. Through good times and bad. For better and for worse. Through fights and reconciliation. Together we're like an old married couple, lol. I can't imagine a better group of friends to go through life with.

After the cookout earlier with another friend, Charlie and I met up with my friends at a restaurant to celebrate one friend's 30th birthday. We had a table outside and enjoyed great food, strong drinks and a ton of laughs. There was even cake! So, Happy 'Dirty 30' to my dear friend, Holly! I'm so happy to be able to celebrate this milestone in life with you and our dear friends and look forward to so many more through the years to come.

(from left to right is me, Julia standing up, Holly, Drea and Kristin)

No comments:

Post a Comment